[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg crating error_log.txt on server !!!

Walid Salman bza.salman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:05:05 EEST 2017

Hello,

We have hosting dedicated server and we had installing FFmpeg before on
this server and it's work good.
Some of our customers send us notification about an error_log.txt created
inside the public_html folder with the following error :

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/ffmpeg.so' -
/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/ffmpeg.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

The bad news that this file is day be day become an big file !!!
Kindly to advice us how to resolve this problem or how to stop receiving
this error log file on server.

Thanks,