[FFmpeg-user] C920 h264 Problem

Canberk Demirsoy (Alumni) cdemirsoy at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu Jan 26 15:50:58 EET 2017

Hey buddy, i am google -ing for weeks. And you are telling me what i know
now. C920 is enable to get compressed h264 in 30fps in 1080p. This can be
seen by the listing formats there is no problem with it. i already set
pix_ftm.

Thanks

*Canberk Demirsoy*

B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Sabancı University
M.Sc. Computer Engineering, Munich Technical University