[FFmpeg-user] Upskill to FFmpeg the TimeStamp Correction

ilker tezcan ilkertezcan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:35:40 EET 2017

Dear Carl and Developers,

I truly thank you your reply and close interest.

You're right, my sample file's timestamp is mess which is why I need to
correction it.

I just designed a info-graphic that shows the issue:
http://i.imgur.com/B0EML6v.png

I just uploaded to here my sample file to without compressed (193 MB):
https://mega.nz/#!xkpEGbSL!MJZVjnwhuQ4XD7EcmM3ahKLeINwUMSCEQD0fAqtU_gs

MKValidator's report:
https://paste.ee/r/bLyxt

FFmpeg version N-83195-ge371f03's report:
https://paste.ee/r/Tl7at

FFmpeg version 3.1.5's report:
https://paste.ee/r/mf1Za

Also I uploaded to here final fixed file after FFmpeg version 3.1.5 &
Meteorite:
https://mega.nz/#!11h0UDIZ!3IDQ3DQs-Et7ZJixSuH-1xXXSUpHKoVFcTrQ5ozpHMg

I hope, all of this will helpful you all developers and FFmpeg now can
corrects remaining still the timestamp matter without help of the Meteorite.

Regards...