[FFmpeg-user] filter_complex

Sankeeta Bhandari sankeeta.bhandari at genora.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 14:35:04 EET 2017

Hello,

I am trying to run "
*​filter_complex*" command on my Godaddy VPS server but it is giving
"Unrecognized
option 'filter_complex' " error. But when I try to run it on my local
system server it works perfectly fine.

I tried contacting Godaddy server support team, but they are saying they
have installed the latest version and they have no support for assisting on
FFMPEG issue.

I am struggling from last two months to solve this issue. Your help will be
greatly appreciated.

Below are the details.

*Current FFmpeg running on Local system*

ffmpeg version N-81154-gfb91143 Copyright (c) 2000-2016 the FFmpeg
developers","
built with gcc 5.4.0 (GCC)

other details
ffmpeg-php version 0.6.3
ffmpeg-php built on Apr 1 2012 09:52:19
ffmpeg-php gd support enabled
ffmpeg libavcodec version Lavc52.72.2
ffmpeg libavformat version Lavf52.64.2
ffmpeg swscaler version SwS0.11.0
DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value
ffmpeg.allow_persistent 0 0
ffmpeg.show_warnings 0 0

*Current version running on server*

FFmpeg version 0.6.5, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers,  built
on Jan 29 2012 17:52:15 with gcc 4.4.5 20110214 (Red Hat 4.4.5-6)

other details
ffmpeg
ffmpeg-php version 0.6.0-svn
ffmpeg-php built on Dec 7 2016 10:22:41

--

Thank You.

with Best Regards,

*Sankeeta Bhandari*

*Phone no:0832-6626107 *

*www.genorainfotech.com <http://www.genorainfotech.com/>*

*http://www.facebook.com/genora.infotech
<http://www.facebook.com/genora.infotech>*

*https://twitter.com/genora_infotech* <https://twitter.com/genora_infotech>

<https://twitter.com/genora_infotech>

************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************

This e-mail may contain Confidential and/or Legally Privileged Information
and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received
this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s: Kindly notify us
at contact at genora.co.in and also delete this e-mail immediately from your
system. Do not copy, forward, disclose, or otherwise use it or any part of
it in any form whatsoever. Internet Communication cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted,
corrupted, lost, or can contain viruses. Genora Infotech does not accept
any liability for any error, omissions, viruses or computer related
problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.