[FFmpeg-user] error when I compile Microsoft ffmpeginterop

Alfred hui2828 at 163.com
Thu Jan 12 19:26:54 EET 2017

Dear guys,
    There is some errors when I compile ffmpeginterop.I do follow the https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/WinRT#CompilingforWindows10 and try to just BuildFFmpeg.bat.
    The first method,the error print is cl is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed.
The second method ,the error is
GNU assembler not found, install/update gas-preprocessor

I complie the arch=x64 and x86 is ok and can be used,just arch=arm is error.All the software is the newest.FFMPEG is version 3.2.2.The MSYS2 tools I need is the following:
$ which cl
/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0/VC/BIN/x86_ARM/cl

$ which link
/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0/VC/BIN/x86_ARM/link

$ which armasm
/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0/VC/BIN/x86_ARM/armasm

$ which yasm
/usr/bin/yasm

$ which cpp
/usr/bin/cpp