[FFmpeg-user] Stream UDP Multicast from Image

Welisson Tomé welissontome at ig.com.br
Tue Jan 3 16:30:37 EET 2017

Hello Moritz Happy 2017,

Follow the pastebin link without cut, I think that my e-mail client had
cut, but anyway

http://pastebin.com/YMzc0TVV

 I don't really understand this sentence. Are you saying that, at the
 receiving end of the UDP stream, the client/player gets an interruption
 after 2..5 seconds

Yep, I don't know why I can watch this stream just for 2 or 3 sec via
VLC and rarely time more than 1 minute, and after that the window gets
gray/black and the stream stopped for a few sec or couple minutes, after
this period it just come back by itself.

---
Welisson Tomé

Em 03/01/2017 08:50, Moritz Barsnick escreveu:

> On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 16:50:51 -0200, Welisson Tomé wrote:
>
>> down, need to run again the line command as below;
>
> Please show us, along with the command line, the complete, uncut
> console output of your ffmpeg command.
>
>> but it's not gettng up where each 2 or 5 sec the stream goes down
>
> I don't really understand this sentence. Are you saying that, at the
> receiving end of the UDP stream, the client/player gets an interruption
> after 2..5 seconds?
>
> Moritz

Links:
------