[FFmpeg-user] Help about decoder-encoder ffmpeg

ANGEL BOHORQUEZ (GMAIL) bohorquezangel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:40:52 EET 2017

Hello to everyone, I'm new in this forum. I would like to please help me to
solve a need. I have several ip cameras in different locations, I want to
get via rtsp to the live video stream for several cameras to send the
multiplexed stream to the main site where a monitoring system is located. I
have a raspberry pi3 to be able to perform decoder-encoder on the same
computer, I want to know if this is possible.

Doing some tests manage to configure the raspberry pi3 with omxplayer and I
could divide the screen of a tv to 1080p in four images of live stream of
cameras. But the video output is through the HDMI port of the raspberry to
the TV.

I need to take that streaming via H264 to the monitoring center where I will
receive it with another raspberry and so connect it to the monitoring TV.

Reading a little note that many people use ffmpeg for decoder-encoder.
Please I need to help me configure ffmpeg and make decoder-encoder on the
same computer and take the live video stream via H264 to the monitoring
center

Best Regards

Angel Bohorquez

---