[FFmpeg-user] How to use ffmpeg to do a PC side of the player?

Zebrawood 1045243405 at qq.com
Thu Feb 23 16:11:37 EET 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,
      I'm sorry to bother you and I am writing to ask you about ffmpeg several questions.

   My name is Peter Yang. I am from Chongqing, China. I am a graduate student of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications. At present, I am doing research on h.265 / HEVC and ffmpeg.
      For the video  stream encoded with h.265 / HEVC, I'm going to be a player that can  decode the video stream in this encoding format. And it has fast forward, pause, play and other functions.So how do I use ffmpeg to do this one on the PC side? Do you have a relevant case? Can you give me a look?

      I hope you have not wasted your time too much. Thank you for your help and look forward to your reply.

     Best wishes,

   Yours,

   Peter Yang