[FFmpeg-user] Video and Audio is off-sync on Decklink SDI output

Tung Tran tung.tran at v247.com
Thu Feb 23 00:32:57 EET 2017

Dear all

I am testing to setup a decoder with ffmpeg, take live stream in
(RTMP/HLS,.) and output to Decklink SDI.
Its working but I have the issue of audio and video is off-sync on decklink
SDI output, I tried to play around with vf setpts and af asetpts but
couldnt make video/audio to sync.

Any input will be very appreciated.
Here is my command so far

* ffmpeg -i rtmp://something  -vf "setpts=PTS-STARTPTS" -af
"asetpts=PTS-STARTPTS" -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422  "DeckLink SDI" *

Video and audio of input rtmp is synced on VLC or other software.
---
Best regards,

*Tung Tran*