[FFmpeg-user] How to progressively save a file? -movflags faststart

Osama Alshaykh osama at nxtec-corp.com
Tue Feb 14 09:50:46 EET 2017

Hi everyone,
What is the best approach to progressively save a file while encoding?
I am encoding using x11grab and want to make sure there is an input file even if the process is not gracefully closed (example stopping it using SIGKILL).

I am encoding video as h264 and using MP4 mux.

Thank you,
Osama

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message