[FFmpeg-user] Extract all audio regardless of stream/channel count

Markku Vainio Markku.Vainio at craft.fi
Fri Feb 10 15:12:59 EET 2017

Hello,

I've used this my AudioSplitter.bat script placed in windows "send to" folder for quick access. It could probably be much smarter but anyways it does the job for me. It loops now 50 times and creates 24bit wav files.

--------------------------------------
set ch=0
set tr=0
set count=0

:channelsplit
ffmpeg -i %1 -map 0:%tr% -map_channel 0.%tr%.%ch% -acodec pcm_s24le %1_%tr%_0%ch%.wav
set /A ch +=1

IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 goto :nexttrack
goto:channelsplit

:nexttrack