[FFmpeg-user] 'ff_h264_handle_aggregated_packet' does not match original declaration

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:30:18 EET 2017

> gcc-6.3.1-1.fc24.x86_64

gcc.gnu.org doesn't know this release;-)

Anyway: Please understand that several hundred real, user-reported,
reproducible bugs exist in current FFmpeg, some of them regressions.
I hope you agree that compiler bugs are not our priority...
(It's bad enough that we have to invest time in "undefined behaviour"
where no compiler ever failed.)

That's apart from the fact that --extra-cflags and --extra-ldflags
generally make bug reports invalid (as you correctly indicated)
except for paths and libraries.