[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG fails 5% responding to SIGTERM and SIGINT

Osama Alshaykh osama at nxtec-corp.com
Thu Feb 9 18:04:32 EET 2017

I apologize I forgot to include the command we use:

ffmpeg -y \
    -f x11grab -r $RATE -s $RESOLUTION -thread_queue_size $QUEUE_SIZE -i :$DISPLAY.0+0,0 \
    -f alsa -thread_queue_size $QUEUE_SIZE -i plug:asnoop$DISPLAY -acodec libfdk_aac -ar 44100 \
    -c:v libx264 -preset $PRESET -pix_fmt yuv420p -r $RATE \
    -crf 28 -g 120 -keyint_min 5 -tune zerolatency -threads 1 \
    -f mp4 $OUTPUT > /tmp/jibri-ffmpeg-$DISPLAY.out 2>&1 &

Thank you,
Osama