[FFmpeg-user] Question about changing container

Psyloh Zoff psylozoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 16:01:07 EET 2017

Hi guys!
I am working on a bunch of videos that I convert from .flv to .mp4 : ffmpeg
-i $s -c copy -copyts -map_metadata 0 $s
That works perfectly as you could imagine, but when I seek into the result
it appears that it is 10-seconds-seekable while the .flv file was
1-second-seekable... If I'm right, this is about keyframes? Does that mean
keyframes depend on the container? How could I tune the .mp4 generation to
end up with a 1-second-seekable video?