[FFmpeg-user] compile ffmpeg for software OpenMeetings

Андрей Прицепов p.andrey at fort.crimea.com
Fri Dec 15 09:15:33 EET 2017

What does it mean " is no release support for Windows"?
On official web-site I see this http://ffmpeg.org/download.html#build-windows , I see this https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ .
If exist builds for Windows, so why not exist support for this builds? Where I can top-post about my problem?

1.2 What type of questions can I ask?
ffmpeg-user: For questions involving unscripted usage or compilation of the FFmpeg command-line tools (ffmpeg, ffprobe, ffplay, ffserver).
1.3 How do I ask a question or send a message to a mailing list?
All you have to do is send an email:

So what the problem?

С уважением, Андрей Прицепов “Лаборатория Форт Крым”