[FFmpeg-user] Recording video and audio together with options

gomi odabaşıoğlu gomidas95 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:23:29 EET 2017

Hello, I want to record video and audio on Windows. I am using this command now.

"C:\Users\gomid_000\Desktop\ffmpeg.exe -f gdigrab -show_region 1 -framerate 60 -video_size cif -i desktop C:\Users\gomid_000\Desktop\out.mp4"

Is gdigrab supporting h264 codec and audio recording ? (If that is what should I do ?)

My issue is I want to record my video with h264 (I will use intel quick sync video or h264 cpu) codec at 60 fps and with 80 / 100 quality at mp4 format.

Audio will be AAC codec - 192bitrate - srereo 48000hz.

I will compare the result with bandicam program. I really want to achieve this but I do not know which way should I follow. Then, can I do this with gdigrab, then which one should I pick to record video and auido together in same file ? Can you help me ?