[FFmpeg-user] Extracting avc from sec file

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Apr 20 22:49:11 EEST 2017

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 13:41:02 +0000, Jim Monaco wrote:
> I've tried adding the bsf, but then I get this:
> "Packet header is not contained in global extradata, corrupted stream or
> invalid MP4/AVCC bitstream"
> "Error initializing bitsream filter: h264_mp4toannexb"

By providing the complete, uncut console output along with the ffmpeg
command line, you could provide us with more valuable information. (Not
everyone cares for manually reproducing, and certainly not for
downloading 400+ MB.)

The most important information in that output would have shown us that
you - probably - use an old version of ffmpeg. That said, I actually
downloaded a bit of your sample, and it plays and converts just fine
(and in color!).

"Works for me! (TM)"

(That's why we also usually ask you to check your issue with the latest
"development" version from git master.)

Moritz