[FFmpeg-user] Request to mailing list ffmpeg-user rejected

Markin Abras abras_markin at macdirectory.com
Fri Sep 2 23:01:12 EEST 2016

Oh, thank you for the explanation..Yes, I was confused how to use the
mailing list system. I will not re-post the message as you suggested and
thanks for the reply.

Best,

Markin

--
Markin Abras
MacDirectory.com

Download MacDirectory's Award Winning Interactive iPad App:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macdirectory-interactive/id896198928?mt=8
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macdirectory-magazine/id819080917?mt=8>