[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg regards

Tech Developer simatechdeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:52:50 EEST 2016

Hi,
 Thanksfor your reply @ Moritz. I have tried ffmpeg installation in ubuntu
os - localhost and  cent os -server,
Now FFMPEG works perfect in local host ubuntu os and generates
*.ogg,*.mp3,*.flv,*avi
open meetings recorded video, but in server cent os,  it not generate above
said files from the
recorded video.

check here ubuntu ffmpeg installation instruction
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/ffmpeg-ubuntu-debian.sh?version=1&modificationDate=1470062212000&api=v2

check here cent os ffmpeg installation instruction
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/ffmpeg-centos2.sh?version=2&modificationDate=1470061771000&api=v2

Now i want ffmpeg solution for cent os.

I got these instructions from here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 10:22:11 +0530, Tech Developer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   Thank you for your reply previously i installed ffmpeg using this
> > https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu
> > but this not generate *.avi , *.flv files. how to correctly  install
> ffmpeg
>
> I'm pretty sure it does. What did you try, what was the result? Command
> line and complete, uncut console output please.
>
> (I have an idea what could be wrong, but I won't write tons of guesses
> here. Please provide the info, and we will guide you through it.)
>
> Moritz

Thanks & Regards,
 Preetha R