[FFmpeg-user] configure results in SDL2 support no

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Thu Nov 10 12:36:08 EET 2016

Hello Carl-san,

> 2016/11/10 4:01P.M. Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg <at> gmail.com> wrote:

>> But if I install libiconv (to support libass) additionally, ffmpeg does not
>> recognize SDL2 any more.
>
> Afair, iconv is part of every osx installation:: Why do you have to
> install it?
> (And I thought the same is true for zlib and bzlib2, no?)

Ah, I hate my poor knowledge about iconv.  I thought that OS X native one can’t handle Japanese.

Now I confirmed that OS X native iconv supports Japanese.

I will build ffmpeg without additional libiconv and confirm it would be OK.

Thank you very much for appropriate pointing out…

Best Regards,

// Miya