[FFmpeg-user] Segmentation fault with tee and fifo muxers

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Nov 7 02:32:25 EET 2016

On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 00:26:03 +0100, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Not reproducible with file output?

No. If I replace either of the rtmp:// with "file:file1", I see no
issues.

> > list". None of this occurs - never! - with gdb attached. :-(
>
> Use valgrind instead, you may have to force a very (!) small
> resolution.

I'm really no good at valgrind. I needed to recompile because my
ancient version saw illegal instructions. D'uh. I assume, first of all,
memcheck (default) is the tool to use. The only option I see to change
resolution is "--leak-resolution=low|med|high". But whatever I do, I
see no crashes running under valgrind.

Perhaps the original reporter can be of more help.

Moritz