[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg TLS : Protocol not found

Yu Ang Tan yuang86 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:43:02 EET 2016

> On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:18 AM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> This is not related to "Protocol not found".
>
> I can reproduce this issue, it does not seem to be a regression
> (reproducible at least for several years).
>
> Which application supports rtp over tls?
>
> Carl Eugen

Are you saying that rtp is not a supported format over TLS? In
https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-protocols.html#tls it says:

    ffmpeg -i input -f format tls://hostname:port?listen&cert=server.crt
&key=server.key

So I just assumed that the `format` could mean rtp.

Anyway, I was able to stream successfully with other formats such as ogg
and mp2.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 2:49 AM Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> PLEASE strip at lest list-footers from your mails!
>
> did you read the outputs of ./configure?
> especially anythink talking about openssl or tls?
> did you install the openssl devel-packages?
>
> in doubt what is the FULL ./configure call and it's output

Hi Reindl,

My configure is as follows:

./configure --prefix=/home/reccsi/Dev/build-x64/ffmpeg-x64/
--target-os=linux --pkg-config-flags="--static" --enable-shared
--enable-libvpx --enable-libvorbis --enable-libmp3lame --enable-openssl
--enable-pic --enable-debug