[FFmpeg-user] move from audio track to another

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 00:53:32 CEST 2016

this stream transmits two channels, channel 0 transmits original version in
Spanish transmits audio channel 1.
the latest version 2.8.0 was tested, but when I realized I lost my pc
clean source
files
the command is used ffplay -i rtp://239.0.0.111:8202 -ac1
this command worked in version 2.8.0, but the version 3.0 is loaded but the
command has no effect,I mean that the command is taken as valid but it does
not work, do not use vlc because it is slower in the reception and
consumes more
resources than ffmpeg