[FFmpeg-user] Building FFmpeg with OpenJPEG 2.0

Emre Besirik nomercy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:32:53 CET 2016

Because you can read it without scrolling, first thing you see is my response, I also can clean-up previous mail clutter without needing to bottom-post?
not good enough for you? Sorry but your logic has no sense in it.
for every reason you guys give, I can give you opposite reason. (Which I did already several times)

Regards,
Emre Beşirik
nomercy at gmail.com