[FFmpeg-user] Burned dialog not appearing on large videos if time interval reduced

Aameer Rafiq Wani aameer.rafiq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:14:11 CET 2016

Hey Guys,
This is in continuation of my previous question, since I didn't get any
response from you guys so I tried to look deeper into the issue and tried
with different video lengths and different videos and I got the expected
results for all except this video https://vimeo.com/140349795
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F140349795&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFIpBRQ54PCURQlgvGxApF60JTpTA>
which
I was using as a test video for long video tests, still not sure why cant
we see the second dialog(subtitle) when we reduce the time interval below 1
sec. Would appreciate if someone has some pointers to share which could
explain this unusual behavior.Thanks
Regards,

--
Regards,