[FFmpeg-user] PGS Subtitles stream copy problem

Hans Carlson forbyta at inbox.com
Fri Mar 18 22:23:56 CET 2016

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> If -fix_sub_duration doesn't fix your issue, please provide a sample,
> there is no file size limit.

It looks like -fix_sub_duration does fix the problem where each sub is
displayed over the previous sub.   Thanks.

During the process of testing, I encountered another issue related to
pgssub and dvdsub.  In short, it appears ffprobe can go into an infinite
loop when it tries to process the pgssub/dvdsub frames.

I'll open a new thread about that since it kind of feels like I hijacked
this one... which was never my intention.