[FFmpeg-user] x264 decimate modifier

Sebastian Iglesias cartero33 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 20:49:09 CET 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Thanks for your reply Lou,
I formatted it differently and with clear spacing. Unfortunately it must have been modified while submitting.
Is there any way to edit the original message? Or do you suggest to delete and re-upload?
Thanks for your help

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On dinsdag, maart 15, 2016, 8:38 PM, Lou <lou at lrcd.com> wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:22:18 +0000 (UTC)
Sebastian Iglesias <cartero33-at-yahoo.com at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm using the following command line to generate an h264 1920x1080
> rendition. I need to deliver with specific x264 opts/params. Until
> now all the modifiers worked fine, but there is an issue while trying
> to use the "no-dct-decimate" flag. This is the command line and the
> resulting x264 options without using the "no-dct-decimate" flag.
> (decimate=1)

Your post is so hard to read that I doubt anybody will answer. Take a
look:

<https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2016-March/031215.html>