[FFmpeg-user] documentation in spanish

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Mar 7 09:28:18 CET 2016

juan carlos Rebate <nerus492 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Is there somewhere you can find updated documentation
> in Spanish?

Most likely not.

> the questions raised here have not had good answers

Did you consider that some of the questions (like yours)
are not really "good" and therefore very difficult or
impossible to answer?

> and official documentation is confusing

Please send patches (made with git format-patch)
to improve the documentation!
We apparently do not find it confusing, I hope you can
imagine that we did not spend free time to intentionally
write confusing documentation.

> and incomplete,

See above, feel free to point us to incomplete
documentation but ideally you would fix it.

> including blogs and websites

I don't know of any blogs that contain FFmpeg documentation
the documentation is part of the source code, for your (and
our) convenience it is also provided on ffmpeg.org.

> in Spanish do not provide documentation updated

There is something that I don't understand about this
whole request:
If you believe that the documentation is both confusing
and incomplete and if we can agree that at least some of
the developers do not speak Spanish how would it be
possible that there is Spanish FFmpeg documentation
somewhere that is better than the existing (English)
documentation?