[FFmpeg-user] documentation in spanish

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 01:47:41 CET 2016

> Am 05.03.2016 um 22:06 schrieb Phil Rhodes:
>>>
>>>   http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html
>>>   seems to be up-to-date by listing > recent options and not legacy ones
>>> like -b:v and so on
>>
>> Not sure if I'm missing something here, but that document absolutely does
>> use -b:v in its examples, in the synopsis at least.
>

> exactly what i said - "seems to be up-to-date by listing recent options"
> while "b:v" for the bitrate is one example where it is recent and hence i
> asked what problems the guy saying "It seems to have been written by
> children four years" has
>
> and for the subject "documentation in spanish" i can only say "write one" -
> the language for technical documents in the IT is primary english (and no i
> am not a native english speaker)

understanding the documentation to broadcast a live video should do
the following

            >ffmpeg -i rtp://239.0.0.5:8208 -c copy -listen 1 -f mp4
http:localhost:80
but it produces the error    Could not write header for output file #0
(incorrect codec parameters ?): Invalid argument.
therefore this is due to a documentation error devido I follow the
steps as they appear only with the source and output ami interests me