[FFmpeg-user] Screen capture without sound

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Thu Mar 3 16:31:32 CET 2016

> 2016/03/04 0:04 A.M. Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> wrote:
>
> 桃源老師 <xanadu6291 <at> dream.jp> writes:
>
>> the resulting video dose not have any sound.
>>
>> $ ffmpeg -f avfoundation -i "1:0" -vf "scale=1280:800,crop=1280:720:0:40"
>> -c:v libx265 -preset slow
>
>> if I choose libx264 instead of libx265, I can get the video with sound.
>
> Please test libx265 with -preset ultrafast.

Hello Carl-san, thanks for replay.

I can get sound with preset ultrafast.  But if I playback result video with ffplay, the speed of video and audio is too fast.  If I playback result video with VLC, speed of video is OK but audio is broken like fragmented.

I'm now trying to screen capture and trying to get final video in once.  Is it wrong way?  Should I separate capture process and compression process?

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi