[FFmpeg-user] COMPLIE FFMPEG FOR ANDROID ON WINDOWS

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jun 20 10:11:52 CEST 2016

BahaaIddin Al Sharqawi <bm.sharqawi <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg does not support android

FFmpeg works fine on Android (here).
Please provide the configure line you tested and post the
compilation problems you found.

Please remember that no compilation scripts are supported
on this mailing list, only our configure script is.

Carl Eugen

PS: I use something like the following for testing, nowadays
target-os=android seems more correct:
(Sorry for the linebreaks)
$ configure
--cross-prefix=../android-ndk-r10e/toolchains/
arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-
--arch=arm --target-os=linux
--sysroot=../android-ndk-r10e/platforms/android-17/arch-arm/
--enable-gpl --cpu=cortex-a8