[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg output problems !!!

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jul 24 19:58:32 EEST 2016

Am 24.07.2016 um 18:51 schrieb Walid Salman:
> I am using cloudlinux 6.8 x86_64 standard form (cpanel) )on my server.
> Is there any way to update FFmpeg version 0.6.5, to the newest version.

* RTFM
* download source tarball
* install build requirements
* ./confugure
* make
* make install

or complain to whatever repo you pulled ffmpeg from why these idiots not
doing their job and still spread outdated packages with a massive amount
of security relevant bugs - they *are not helpful* offer such binary
packages