[FFmpeg-user] weird behavior with segmented files

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:05:46 EEST 2016

and similarly, if I do your first example but only have it output one
frame, i see errors.

[h264 @ 0x943ea0] no frame!
[h264 @ 0x98b660] no frame!
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[h264 @ 0x8eb2c0] no frame!g
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
[h264 @ 0x943ea0] no frame!

which seems to indicate to me that its segmenting/splitting on a bad frame.

hmm