[FFmpeg-user] How can FFmpeg truncate "00" Binary Codes in a MP4 video file?

PureOcean pureocean1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:57:44 EEST 2016

Dear Carl,

I'm sorry. I'm reluctantly writing this message. Because of I'm newbie
in here, I didn't know how response method to a reply. I just learned
the true method for reply asking to ffmpeg-request.

I did send last night my response to myself message. Therefore, my
respond possibly not delivered to your e-mail inbox. I want to remind
you about my reply:

http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2016-July/032769.html

I hope, I don't "top-posting". If I did, I am apologize.

Sincerely....