[FFmpeg-user] which rtmpdump is beter for fmpeg's native rtmp lib and rtmpdump

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Tue Jul 12 08:02:16 EEST 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016, at 07:58 PM, qw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found ffmpeg support two rtmp libs, where one is ffmpeg's native rtmp
> lib, and the other is rtmpdump. Which is better?

Native is "better" because it does not require the external library
librtmp.

Please avoid crossposting the same questions to both ffmpeg-user and
libav-user. ffmpeg-user is the correct location for questions involving
the FFmpeg cli tools (ffmpeg, ffplay, ffprobe). libav-user is the
correct location for questions involving the FFmpeg libraries
(libavcodec, libavformat, etc). Again, please read:
http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html