[FFmpeg-user] Ffmpeg Concat Images failure

Andrew Bobulsky rulerof at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:09:31 EEST 2016

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Vivek Jain <vivek.jain at mindtickle.com> wrote:
> hey Nicolas/Cley,
>
> Thanks for correction. Image formats were getting destroyed due to some
> optimisations/compressions done on them via a 3rd party service.
> Would you know if ffmpeg provides any utility to convert a pdf into images
> which could then be fed to create slideshow video?

(snip)

Hello Vivek,

If ffmpeg is having trouble working with your original source files,
or if you need to "explode" a PDF into images beforehand, you might
want to try the Convert utility from ImageMagick. Off the top of my
head, I can suggest throwing your problematic images into it and
converting them to raw bitmaps (.bmp files), and then feed those files
into ffmpeg.

Regards,
Andrew