[FFmpeg-user] Old vs New Vesion of ffmpeg - Guidance needed.

Javier Hernandez javierhf7 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 31 03:35:10 CET 2016

Hi,

Attached the two batch files. The process in my case is as follows:

A program I made time ago (8 years) calls the attached batch files and passes parameters (input files) to be encoded as .mp3 and .mp4.

If I try to use the new ffmpeg.exe, nothing is generated. No error/warning messages at all.

I hope it is a parameter not correctly setup or something like that. I think it's worth it upgrading to the new version, but I have no idea what those changes might be.

Thanks again.

Javier