[FFmpeg-user] Compiling ffmpeg with libx264

Rayden rayden4_mk at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 28 03:08:49 CET 2016

Could you please tell me what are the default paths or how can I find it. I
tried putting the lib and include files inside usr/lib and include but its
still not detecting. Besides do I need to change the file name of the lib
file? Becaise the x264 lib file name is "libx264.lib". But I am getting the
linker error "could not open input file x264.lib"