[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg convert to wrong duration using dvd2concat

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Wed Jan 27 20:02:14 CET 2016

L'octidi 8 pluviôse, an CCXXIV, Etienne Desautels a écrit :
> I'm sorry about that but honestly I don't understand exactly what you want
> and how I should do it. Can you elaborate on what you want and how I
> should do it? I really wish to understand the problem.

Your DVD title is made of two chapters, each of them corresponds to a
MPEG-PS stream stored as a segment of consecutive octets in the VOB file.

I suggest you look in the concat file to see the size, offset and
theoretical duration of each if these chapter, extract the corresponding
segment (using plain file manipulation tools, not multimedia tools) into a
separate file (one per chapter) and see what it contains and if it match the
duration.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George