[FFmpeg-user] Error: [AVFilterGraph @ 0xabe1cc0] No such filter: 'ass'

jun jun.saturay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:49:51 CET 2016

Sorry about that. I had to google what top posting is. I hope this is
better. Otherwise you have to patiently guide me through this top posting
bit

When I reinstalled ubuntustudio, I kept my old home directory, so I figure,
some of the changes that I did while installing other stuff could have
affected the behavior of ffmpeg.

I suspect that the problem lies not in ffmpeg, nor in ubuntu studio. It
maybe something that I installed or uninstalled along the way. I think I
will backup my data on another disk, then reinstall and have a clean home
directory...

I am new at this, but this old dog is ok with learning new tricks.

thanks for the patients, Lou and others