[FFmpeg-user] unsupported marker error

Tibi toxy21 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:49:11 CET 2016

Finally, my problem solved.

there was something with the video mxf file. I copied again the DCP, and
now dont stop at that frame.

But now there is a green pixel line in the right border of the image. not
always, just sometimes.  do someone know why it is? (i converted a 10000
frames part from the dcp)

Thank you for all your answers.

Tibi