[FFmpeg-user] Timestamps for mpjpeg demuxer

Dmpfbck xbtw0hx96ql8t8aj_ffmpeg at freenet.de
Wed Feb 17 23:40:32 CET 2016

Am 17.02.2016 um 21:58 schrieb Moritz Barsnick:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 21:44:34 +0100, q14xrl166ovh00 at freenet.de wrote:
>> Sorry, but why does my secret mail address appear here? :-( I've
>> intentionally selected "Conceal my address..." in the options.
> When using e-mail to a mailing list, there is no way to conceal any
> address. That's the way e-mail works.
>
> The option you chose is described here:
> http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node37.html
> It means noone can fetch the list of subscribers and find your e-mail
> address there.
>
> BTW, do check out what top-posting is and how to avoid it, please.
>
> (No harm done, I or someone will get to your actual question as well.
> :-))

Me again (with a different, unique address, not used anywhere else). My
last message didn't arrive anymore because I had to change several
online accounts to a new mail address and unsubscribed here. I thought
that hiding the address means hiding the address. This is written there
pretty clearly. :-(((( I do know how  e-mail works, but we do not send a
mail directly to all subscribers, so I assumed the server manages that
the address will be hidden in public and the user name is only shown.
I've used top-posting as I've seen it everywhere, so I did it like it's
used to be done. I was telling people not to make TOFUs for years in the
past (in the usenet). Anyway, got it.

Wow, what a start! But now back to topic: I've looked again at the list
of demuxers, but I didn't find another simple one to provide timestamped
images.