[FFmpeg-user] Nvenc transcode on GTX690 with >1 channel per GPU

Sat Feb 13 04:24:22 CET 2016

Hello again,

My problem is probably coming from the fact that the GTX690 card is
half-converted to a K10 one; one GPU is presented as K10 while the other
forms half GTX690. The driver is likely quite puzzled what this hardware
is and how to drive it. So, next step is to make the GPU 0 to identify
itself as K10, then I shall be able to continue.

Thanks, george.