[FFmpeg-user] Capture videostream rtsp to hls problem

Mary Lo hkcity1111 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:55:59 CET 2016

Hi all

The following command is used to capture video from RTSP to HLS but often
prompt "max delay reached. need to consume packet" and there is no in .ts is
generated

ffmpeg -i
"rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.150:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=8&subtype=1"
-map 0 -flags +global_header -c:v copy -an -f hls -hls_time 5 -hls_wrap 5
-hls_list_size 5 -start_number 1 -y e:\test1\stream.m3u8

I try other options with idea to solve this problem.
Would anyone have advice to me to add parameter to solve this problem?

Many Many Many Thanks!
  Mary