[FFmpeg-user] top posting issue

Charles Winthrop charlie at nts-show.com
Thu Feb 4 14:48:41 CET 2016

I work with open source software daily. And I have NEVER seen more
in-fighting going on with a single piece of it until ffmpeg. Not just
this list. I've tried forums, live chats, and even stackexchange. Nobody
dealing with ffmpeg, these so-called "experts" ever answer any
questions, they just bitch and whine and fight among themselves like
little children.