[FFmpeg-user] RTMP send error 104 after 97hours

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Feb 2 09:45:41 CET 2016

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 09:28:50 +0100, florian.hesse at rbb-online.de wrote:
> Then everything is doing fine, and after 97h just this is added:
> WriteN, RTMP send error 104 (129 bytes)

Google tells me that this error is from librtmp, and:
http://stream-recorder.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48099&postcount=4
"Error 104 occurs when connection is closed by remote end."

So it *may* not even be ffmpeg's fault. Does Wowza have usable logs?

Another idea: Could you use ffmpeg's native rtmp support? (I think you
need to build without "--enable-librtmp" in order to be able to use it.
I don't know how to choose implementations of protocols like it can be
done with codecs.)

Gruß,
Moritz