[FFmpeg-user] get in-time for clips after filter_complex concat

Erik Blankinship erikb at mediamods.com
Wed Dec 7 15:40:28 EET 2016

Here is a link to the videos I am using to try and solve this problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a7ia4ssy1dqtupy/AABX-3MoO-QqSiKgQKkkkTOba?dl=0

Also at that link is the python script I use to measure the clips'
durations.

To recap: I want to concat videos, but blank footage between them, *and* know
the *exact* in-time for each video.
It would be super if there were a way to make the in-times on a rounded
second, but my ffmpeg-fu is not that strong.

Help greatly appreciated!