[FFmpeg-user] Decklink Recording Yields No Audio

Adam Lott lottadam at umich.edu
Sat Aug 27 23:53:07 EEST 2016

Thanks for the tips so far. I double checked, and yes, audio was set
correctly in the desktop utility. Buggy is the perfect word for the
shuttle: using this command for analog gives me sound but no picture. Media
Express crashes between captures. Sometimes ME fails to recognize the
shuttle altogether. Capturing directly from ME still works well enough so
I'll likely give up on transcoding on capture and just transcode post
capture.