[FFmpeg-user] Question ofter panic ffmpeg

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Aug 27 15:43:39 EEST 2016

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 04:40:46 -0700, niwu wrote:
> but why it does not work If the stars .

If it doesn't work, you need to tell us *what* doesn't work. I.e. what
were you expecting, what did you actually get. (Did ffmpeg error out?
Was the resuling stream unplayable? Did your hard disk get erased?)

Also, along with the command line, please show us the complete, uncut
console output of the failing command.

> but why

Presumably, you didn't tell the ffmpeg with two inputs (pipe and
stream) to use both. But I can only guess if you don't tell us any
details.

Moritz