[FFmpeg-user] HELP !

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:13:50 EEST 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Peter van Houten <petervdh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, can't help if you're using Windows, those commands were for a
> Linux shell. Maybe someone else on the list knows the equivalent Windows
> commands? The solution I gave is all on one line and yes, there is a
> space after the "-y"

This doesn't create a new dir as I'm more familiar with python and
bash, but this should work in windows:

https://gist.github.com/kieranjol/55fdfc00be006c78eae8a30b82f03d7f
for %%a in ("*.mp4") do ffmpeg -i %%a -c:v libx264 -b:v 3000k -crf 21
-c:a libmp3lame -b:a 190k -filter:a "volume=2" -y %%a_transcoded.mp4

Save that .bat to whatever folder contains your video files. Double
click it and it should transcode all of them. This mailing-list isn't
usually for troubleshooting batch scripts, but hopefully we can get
this working for you. I removed -framerate 25 as ffmpeg will choose
the same fps as your source.

Best,

Kieran.